Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hmmmmm(feel my heart)

Let's collect all the little pieces of me:
the things I think,
how little I know.

So first there's release of body
on cool surfaces,
something real-undisputed-
among everything else.

then the magic lists begin,
endless, my canyons of discrete infinity
(i wish i saw them such...)

a felted apple-dome skull,
after being in the office's corset for hours,

seasick heart-to-heart,
you fickle tide, you glowing sister.

also, imaginary:
tucked in a tucked away village
rapunzel's tresses on a muslin'd maid
and her prince among firs--
there's a castle beyond with a banquet hall
full of baked apples and silks.

don't worry.

an apartment in london, pick a decade:
thick & heavy turn of the century,
organized & sentimentalized 40s,
just give me your voice
of rolling masculine desire.
thames along with me please.

or being born maasai
grinning in the hard heat
knowing all from simple simple let's keep it so sweetly simple kind of things.

and always always:
being held as i sob my guts out
my inner lining falling away
in your arms
being held.
tight and strong.

hmmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment